Thursday, February 9, 2012

What are we supposed to do in life?

This is the questions i am trying to find out.

1. What is the meaning of life?
2. What are we suppost to do in life?
3. How can we live life to the fullest?

I already know alittle about this topic.  I always wander about this topic. I believe we shouls have goals in life and we should be happy and live like its our last day.  Life is a queston that there is no real answer to it.  We all have different opinions about what it is.  Some people dont even realize how lucky we are to be on such an incredible planet.  We are trapped inside of a society that is trying to define our life.  I believe in life we are destined to be happy, make our own decesions and live life the best we can by ejoying everything around us.

2 comments:

  1. wow simply splendid, your an amazing writer Michael I truly cherish reading your work. since you were a young boy I always knew you would grow up to be the amazing writer that I always wanted you to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my favorite writer Mggaridy. This was just amazing.

    ReplyDelete