Thursday, February 9, 2012

What causes emotions?

1. What is the cause for different emotions?
2. What causes people to feel emotions?
3. What makes you feel different emotions?
4. Are emotions scientific or a theory/something you believe in?




What I already know:
I know that many people feel different emotions at different times. Emotions can be caused by people, animals, and objects etc. An example of an emotion is:
One day Alaina, my sister, had skittles on our counter. Of course, I envied her skittles because I didn't have any, and took a couple of skittles. She saw me taking her skittles, and started yelling at me. She questioned me: Why did I take her skittles without asking? I sat on the edge of the couch she was sitting on, and she became angry and upset that I had taken some of her skittles. She pushed me off of the couch and I fell into a picture-frame, cutting my eyebrow open. Something I can conclude from this is that other people's decisions can lead to emotions, and cause the people feeling those certain emotions to do something- good, or in this case bad.