Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cognitive psychology

http://library.thinkquest.org/28237/cognitive.htm

Details
Published:1999
Author(s):Linus and shouyi
yes because I found this website through a well trusted search database and from reading i can tell it is true based off of prior knowledge.

Things I found interesting or relevant to my topic (psychology)

.  theres two outcomes normally to one problem

. cognotive analysis enables the interpreter of the test score to determaine the degree to to the poor score and degree for not understanding the words

. no single intellegence

. musical intellegence is relatively new

. so is the idea of bodily kinesthetic intellegence (this topic and the one above have to do with athletes and dancers faculties)

. psychologists are having a very hard time finding out information on this

. some are resorting to reductions which tracing back to biologic subtrates

. (not a lot of information on this site best I could do)


Interesting picture
Wasn't sure what to do so I chose the psychology symbol
http://www.mesothelioma-lawyersblog.com/Psychology-Symbol.gif


2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I am very fascinated by the body and how it works and why it works that way and what evolutionary purpose different things serve. You should research if we really have control over our actions if you assume that our mind is basically just chemical reactions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this blog very interesting gave me a lot of new information that helped me with my own blog.

    ReplyDelete