Thursday, March 22, 2012

"The Human Face"

In this book by Brian Cleese he explains that there are many different expressions of the face in Chapter 3. One reason that supports this is, that I learned that when you are genually smiling the side of your skin where your eye is crinkles, that in highschool photo the people with the happiest expressions had good relationships, that your eyes often give away a lot of what your a feeling along with a blush. (didn't read ending cant give main idea). I learned a decent amount in this because one it was intresting and I know what I want to learn now.


. Eye brows is most common greeting.
. Eyes show how you are attracted to people.
. Blush gives away how you are feeling.
. After becoming nervous about how you are feeling about someone, your heart rate will rapidly increase.
. The dimple is normally followed by a sligt eye roll.
. Positive expressed seem to happier people.
. Our face changed, our mouth used to be much larger.
. 30 million years ago we were visually dependant.
.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that this is true. I agree because I know some things are biologically hardwired. Even blind children smile when they're happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with pretty much all of your facts here. I agree with them because these things actually happen to people like me now that i think about it.

    ReplyDelete